1. Download http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/xpi/current/flashplayer-win.xpi
2. No need to fear with the file extension, simply rename flashplayer-win.xpi to flashplayer-win.xpi.zip then your ZIP program will do the job for you
3. Extract the file and copy two file named “flashplayer.xpt” and “NPSWF32.dll”
4. Past above to files in to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\Plugins (in Vista)
and create a folder name Plugin is it's not exists
C:\Documents and Settings\YOURUSERNAME\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\Plugins (in Win XP)
5. Restart the Browser and now you are done.